Nutritious Breakfast Pizza
April 28, 2023 • 0 comments
Our frozen Sourdough Pizza Crusts make this a quick and simple breakfast. Not only is it made using high quality ingredients, but it is also packed with protein and delicious flavor.
- Prep Time:
- Servings: 8
- (1) Sourdough Einkorn Pizza Crust
- (8) Large Brown Eggs
- (1/3 Cup) Raw Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- (2 Cups) Shredded Dutch Cheddar Cheese
- (6 Pieces) Bacon (Cooked & Chopped)
- Sauteed Onions
- Sauteed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Bake crust for 7-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt & pepper.
- Heat some butter in a skillet over medium heat, and add the egg mixture. Cook and scramble until soft.
- Spoon Eggs onto baked pizza crust.
- Add 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Top with Bacon and Sautéed Vegetables
Bake for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Other ingredients such as sausage, ground beef, mushrooms, and gravy are also great toppings!