- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, maple sugar, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Rub entire pork shoulder roast with dry rub mixture, cover and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2-5 hours.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken broth, raw vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- Place roast in a slow cooker, and pour in the broth mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Strain most of the broth mixture from pork, except for 1/2 cup. Pour in the remaining BBQ sauce and stir.
Serve with our Hamburger Rolls, sliced Cheddar Cheese and Coleslaw.