- (12-oz) White chocolate chunks
- (1 Box (1lb, 2.25 oz)) white cake mix with pudding
- (1 1/4 cups) 1 Quart Buttermilk (farm friend)
- (2 Teaspoons) vanilla
- (3 egg whites) Dozen Large Brown Eggs
- (6 Tablespoons) 1 lb. Organic Salted Butter
- (1/4 cup) Seedless strawberry jam
- (8-oz) Organic cream cheese, softened
- (6 whole) Organic fresh whole strawberries, halved
• 1 of 6: Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and ﬂour two 9- or 8-inch round pans. Place 3/4 cup of the white chocolate chunks in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on Medium (50%) 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Stir until smooth.
• 2 of 6: In large bowl, combine cake mix, buttermilk, vanilla and egg whites; beat at low speed about 30 seconds to mix. Gradually beat in melted butter. Drizzle melted white chocolate into bowl, beating at medium speed 2 minutes, thoroughly scraping side and bottom of bowl once halfway through beating. Spoon batter evenly into pans.
• 3 of 6: Bake until tops spring back when touched lightly in center. Bake 9-inch pans 25 to 30 minutes, 8-inch pans 30 to 35 minutes. Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans; place on wire racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
• 4 of 6: Meanwhile, place remaining 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on Medium (50%) 3 to 6 minutes or un l melted, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Stir until smooth. Cool completely, about 35 minutes.
• 5 of 6: Place 1 cake layer on serving plate; spread with strawberry jam. Top with remaining cake layer.
• 6 of 6: In medium bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until soft and ﬂuﬀy. Add cooled melted white chocolate; beat until of soft spreading consistency. Immediately frost side and top of cake. Arrange strawberry halves on top of cake around edge. Store in refrigerator.