- 1 lb Raw Cultured Butter
- (1) Green Cabbage
- (3-4 Cubed Handfuls) Sourdough Multi Grain Bread
- (1 cup) Parmesan Cheese Shavings
- (2 tbsp) 1 lb Raw Cultured Butter
- (to taste) Pepper and Salt
- (sprinkle) Italian Seasoning
- (drizzle) Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Combine melted butter, Italian seasoning, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl
Add sourdough bread cubes and toss to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the bread cubes; toss to coat. Spread onto a baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
As the croutons are baking, cut the green cabbage into strips and lay them out on a plate. Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese shavings and sourdough croutons.